Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
In Need of a Payroll Specialist for a 3PL Logistics in Rancho Cucamonga!
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments. A payroll specialist is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. They are good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. They have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives. The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing in multiple transactions relating to the company’s payroll functions. This includes timely and accurate reporting of payroll data for the company employees. Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role. · Processes and prepares bi-weekly payroll and ensures accuracy and confidentiality of records and information. Ensures payroll is calculated in accordance with legal requirements.
- Must Have Experience with ADP Time Keeping System.
- Processes legally required wage garnishments and court ordered deductions.
- Complete working knowledge of FLSA.
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws.
- Assists employees with payroll issues.
- Respond to associates in a courteous and timely manner.
- Excellent payroll best practice, process, project and time management skills.
- Proficient technology knowledge and demonstrated skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Possesses a solid understanding of issues relevant to Human Resources and impact on the company.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in accordance with company policies and state and federal regulations.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process and staffing programs and running background checks.
- Perform orientations, check ins, on boarding, and collecting records for new hires.
- Coordinate benefits administration, processing benefit claims, conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigation, maintaining records, representing or assisting the organization at hearings.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees at all levels of the organization and in representing the company with outside audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, utilizing strong organization skills.
- Performs all related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acts as temporary relief for other accountant functions as required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
· Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
· 5 years of previous experience in multi-state payroll.
Payrate: $20 to $22 Per hour
First Shift may vary depending the need on new hires.
All Video or Phone interviews will be conducted by Evelyn 909.906.1730 (MUST BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Interviews will be conducted on the following dates and time:
Tuesday, 1.19.21 12:00 to 2:00pm
Wednesday, 1.20.21 1:00pm to 3:00pm.