· Creating bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
· Compares identifying information, counts, weights, or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
· Notifies supervisor of all shortages
· Affixes shipping labels, packing slips and other identifying information on cartons
· Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
· Sets up, organizes and maintains staging area for finished product shipment and loading
· Maintains a clean and organized Shipping Department
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic active listening skills, reading comprehension, writing and arithmetic skills
· Ability to lift 60 pounds required
· Organizational and time management skills
· WORKING CONDITIONS is standing throughout the shift.
Please call 323-900-0619
Job Type: Full-time