Salary: $15.00 /hour
IN NEED OF PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR ASSISTANT’S!!
The Press Assistantworks with the Press Operator in the daily operation of the
flexographic press to assure personal safety while meeting the needs of the Company and
Customer as it pertains to quality, cost, timely deliveries and general production
1. Develops knowledge of the press and related auxiliary equipment.
2. Double-checks the Press Quality Checklist.
3. Complies with all relevant Safety/Quality requirements.
4. Maintains accurate roll film usage documentation.
5. Keeps work area and supplies in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Develops knowledge of the press and related auxiliary equipment.
7. Helps the Press Operator to controls waste, spoilage and printing errors.
8. Advises supervisor of any potential problems relating to jobs and work area.
9. Assists with set up and operation of the machine:
a. Reads production schedule to determine setup or adjustment of equipment.
b. Verifies availability of materials needed to complete the order.
c. Examines product for process and material defects.
d. Monitors press inks throughout a production run.
e. Monitors barcode quality using the barcode verifier instrument.
f. Mounts and cuts plates with precision.
g. Mixes and dispenses ink.
h. Lubricates and cleans machine as needed.
10. May operate powered industrial vehicles and/or related material handling
equipment if required certification is active.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by the Print Production Manager or General
12. Must be flexible to work overtime as required
*Visual acuity and color perception are necessary to perform this job. Individuals may need
to stand for long periods of time. Will require walking primarily on a level surface for
periodic periods throughout the day. Twisting, reaching above shoulder heights, bending
below waist and/or lifting up to 50 pounds as required to perform job duties throughout
the workday. Proper lifting techniques must be followed.
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
PLEASE 909-581-1000 OR 323-900-0619