Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships!
Locations: Gardena Branch/ Greater parts of the Los Angeles Area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing the need of prospective customer, evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investment.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Business Development Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills experience
- Sales Planning in Staffing
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivated for Sales
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Submit Resumes Now.
Job Type: Full-time