Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to make sure that all of our staff receive paychecks and understand their salaries thoroughly. Well rely on our payroll clerk to audit and verify all time keeping records of employee’s hours worked as well as any deductions or with holdings required to comply with state and federal law. We also need a professional who is willing to work cross-departmentally with accounting to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly as possible.
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies
- Prepare invoices
- Initiate direct deposits
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
- Distribute all manual checks to employees
- Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll services and communicate those issues to HR manager.
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
Payroll Clerk Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understanding basic accounting principles
- Minimum two years payroll department experience
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with payroll software a plus
- Strong attention to detail required
- Customer service orientation
- Problem solving
APPLY NOW! Submit your resume AND interviews will be scheduled upon review and qualifications. All interviews are being held at Corporate office in Rancho Cucamonga Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time