Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
iLink Business Management is hiring for an experience workers compensation specialist to start immediately.
- Investigates new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials, determines the best first point of contact (claimants, customers, witnesses, etc.) to gather information regarding injuries or loss; refers tasks to auxiliary units as necessary and posts file accordingly.
- Establishes action plans based on case facts, best practices, protocols, jurisdictional issues and available resources.
- Submits WC claims to insurance
- Personally meets with any injured employee at the work site, or clinic
- Reports any sever injuries to OSHA
- Updates files and provides comprehensive reports as required.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Effective interpersonal, analytical and negotiation abilities required.
- Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Demonstrated success in a professional environment; success in a customer service/retail environment preferred.
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusions; as normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of legal liability, insurance coverage and medical terminology helpful, but not mandatory.
- Licensing may be required in some states.