Position: Full time, Mid-Entry Level
Bilingual: Spanish Speaking
Travel: 3-4 days / week to project sites (Must have open schedule)
· Company Vehicle and gas card provided
Salary: Based on experience
This candidate will be working with Operations to assure company compliance with OSHA Federal and State safety regulations to reduce accidents and workplace injuries. Provides input and analysis relative to the organization’s safety goals and the establishment of a long-term safety environment.
Visits job sites to perform safety audits and provide guidance for needed follow-up items, providing materials, and/or establishing corrective action plans.
Job Description / Duties:
· Prepare, proof and edit documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed.
· Coordinate training and maintain documentation.
· Ensure data integrity in business software.
· Reviewing claims, accident reports, property damage reports, and other documents for accuracy and completeness.
· Gathering and assessing claims related information to verify, clarify, document or determine liability issues; preparing reports.
· Maintain claim documentation.
· Report claims to appropriate agents, insurance carriers, contractors, consultants, and various outside agencies.
· Assist with the company’s Return-to-work program.
· Coordinates purchase and manages inventory of safety supplies and equipment, safety forms and publications, safety incentive prizes, training supplies and equipment, first aid and earthquake for offices and project sites.
· Monitor, update, and maintain fleet safety programs.
· Coordinate staff and safety meetings.
· Coordinate, maintain and schedule risk management training programs.
· Provide ergonomic assessments for work stations.
· Interacts and communicates with various members of the company (Executives, Project Management, Estimating, Human Resources, Marketing, Payroll, field crew, etc.) and industry professionals (insurance companies, brokers, medical, etc.)
· Other duties as needed
Education and / or Experience:
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience AND equivalent combination of education/experience in the Compliance, Safety profession with OSHA 30 Trainer, CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor, Confined Space, AES – Lead in Construction, AES – 2HR ,Asbestos Class IV
· Possess strong computer, mathematical and analytical skills for understanding processes, be able to draw conclusions and make recommendations for process improvements
· Must be detail oriented, have a high degree of persistence, motivation, self-discipline and follow up