Salary: $13.50 to $16.00 /hour
IN NEED Digital PRESS OPERATOR!!
The Digital Press Operator is responsible for the daily operation of the digital press to assure personal safety while meeting the needs of the company and customer as it pertains to quality, cost, timely deliveries and general production efficiencies.
1. Ensures quality checks are done consistently
2. Ensures compliance with all relevant Safety/Quality requirements
3. Achieves defined production goals
4. Maintains accurate scrap and productivity documentation
5. Keeps work area and supplies in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Develops knowledge of the press and related auxiliary equipment
7. Controls waste, spoilage and printing errors
8. Provides direction and training to assistant digital press operator(s)
9. Advises supervisor of any potential problems relating to jobs and work area
10. Performs and documents routine maintenance, repairs and adjustments of the equipment.
11. Efficiently sets up and operates machine to required specifications a. Reads production schedule to determine setup or adjustment of equipment b. Verifies availability of materials needed to complete the order c. Starts machine, monitors operation and examines product for process and material defects d. Maintains and monitor inks and color tolerances throughout a production run e. Uses color management devices and related software f. Uses barcode scanning devices and related software g. Performs all maintenance tasks
12. Performs area start-up and shut-down procedures
13. Must be flexible to work overtime as required
Visual acuity and color perception are necessary to perform this job. Individuals may need to stand for long periods of time. Will require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Twisting, reaching above shoulder heights, bending below waist and/or lifting up to 50 pounds as required to perform job duties throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques must be followed.
Pay rate is determine by experience:
Please call 909-581-1000