San Diego, CA
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
We are seeking a Sales Business Development Executive for our San Diego Office!!!.
The ideal candidate is organized, dependable, thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with aggressive deadlines.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities include new business development, lead generation through close of sale, specializing in Government Service Administration contracts, providing support to maintain existing and new relations, project coordination, communicate with staff and clients as needed.
* Full Time
* Salary: ($19-$25) +Depending on experience
• New business development, outside sales, responsible for all sales related activities
• Lead generation through close of sale
• Maintain existing and new relationship with Government/Mechanical Contractors
• Communicate directly with subcontractors, architects, engineers, and staff members
• Determine scopes of work and assist with all estimates
• Laying out specifications in TAB, Duct Cleaning, DALT & Commissioning for my review.
• Maintain various estimating and project logs
• Distribute required information and supply subcontractors with project information as needed
• Identify and resolve deviations from the proposal, including scope and specifications.
• Assist in development and coordination of schedules for various projects
• Assist in tracking of project labor and materials
• Managing the change order process
• Obtaining and processing shop drawings and submittals
• Perform tasks to support the estimating department, project managers, and field personnel
• 3-5 years’ experience in Generating proposals/sales in accordance with GSA and organizational policies and procedures ( Required)
• Operational understanding of HVAC components and systems ( Required)
• 2+ years’ experience in commercial HVAC sales ( highly preferred)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional, personable and a team player
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment
• Strong Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
• Goal oriented with the ability to plan and see long term
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to read, understand and organize construction plans and specifications (Preferred)
• Willingness to learn and to ask questions when in doubt is essential.
• Must be able to sit and/